This document sets out the privacy policies on the website professorpips.com (hereinafter referred to as the "Website"). The administrator of the Website is Greg Pawlak
1. The Administrator collects information provided voluntarily by the Website Users. In addition, the Administrator may save information about connection parameters such as IP addresses for technical purposes related to server administration and to collect general statistical demographic information (e.g. about the region from which the connection is made), as well as for security purposes.
2. Personal data collected by the Administrator are processed in accordance with the provisions of law, solely on the basis of authorization to process data and solely for the purpose of archiving or providing services provided electronically by the Administrator and for other purposes specified in the Regulations.
3. The Administrator makes special efforts to protect the privacy and information provided to him regarding the Website Users. The Administrator carefully selects and applies appropriate technical measures, including those of a programming and organizational nature, to ensure the protection of the processed data, in particular, it protects the data against disclosure to unauthorized persons, disclosure, loss and destruction, unauthorized modification, as well as against their processing in violation of applicable legal provisions.
4. Due to the voluntary nature of providing personal data by the User, they have the right to access their personal data, correct them, and may also request the Administrator to delete previously provided personal data from the data files kept by the Administrator, subject to the opinion of the Administrator. The Administrator may refuse to delete data if the User's current behavior on the Website has violated the provisions of this document or the Regulations or applicable legal provisions, and the retention of data is necessary to clarify these circumstances and determine the User's liability.
5. The Administrator doesn't release your personal data to any third party without your clear consent.
6. The Administrator may entrust the processing of personal data to third parties providing certain services,
List of entities with which the Administrator cooperates:
A. Hostinger server hosting
B. Zoho email service
C. Community communications Discord
1. When browsing the websites of the Website, "cookies" are used, i.e. small text information that is saved on the User's end device in connection with the use of the Website. Their use is aimed at the correct operation of the websites of the Website.
2. The cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User's devices. In particular, it is not possible to get viruses or other unwanted software or malware into Users' devices this way. These files allow you to identify the software used by Users and customize the Website individually for each User. "Cookies" files usually contain the name of the domain they come from, the time they are stored on the device and the assigned value.
3. The administrator uses two types of "cookies":
A. Session cookies: are stored on the Website User's device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the memory of the Website User's device. The session cookies mechanism does not allow downloading any personal data or any confidential information from the Website User's device.
B. Persistent cookies: are stored on the Website User's device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending the session of a given browser or turning off the device does not delete them from the Website User's device. The persistent cookies mechanism does not allow downloading any personal data or any confidential information from the Website User's device.
A. configuration of the Website;
B. verification and development of the offer;
C. creating statistics;
5. The User may independently change the settings for cookies at any time, specifying the conditions for storing them and accessing cookies to the User's device. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence,
The user can do so using the web browser settings or by configuring the service. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of "cookies" in the web browser settings or to inform each time they are placed on the User's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
6. The user may delete cookies at any time using the available functions in the web browser he or she uses:
A. Internet Explorer;
G. Safari (iOS);
H. Windows Phone;
if you would like to contact the administrator, send an email to email@example.com.