1. These Regulations specify the general conditions, rules, and manner of providing Services electronically, via the website www.profesorpips.com (hereinafter referred to as the "Website") by Greg Pawlak, hereinafter referred to as the "Service Provider".
2. If you do not agree to any point or sub-point of the regulations, leave the website. Further use of the website constitutes acceptance of the regulations.
3. You use the website at your own risk and responsibility
4. Contact with the Service Provider takes place via, an email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, a contact form and chat available on the Website.
5. These Regulations are continuously and free of charge made available by the Service Provider on the website www.profesorpips.com in a manner enabling Users to obtain, reproduce, and record its content by printing or saving on a carrier at any time using the IT system used by the User.
6. All rights to the Website, including proprietary copyrights, intellectual property rights to its name, website domain, Website, as well as to forms, logos belong to the Service Provider or entities cooperating with it, and their use may only take place in a manner determined and accordance with the Regulations.
7. It is forbidden to copy, duplicate, modify, multiply or distribute any part of the Website, Service, or its components without the prior written consent of the Service Provider, except as expressly permitted by applicable law and the Regulations. The Service Provider may take steps, including through legal proceedings, to protect his and Users' interests.
8. The Service Provider reserves the right to place advertising content on the Website regarding the services offered, as well as goods and services of third parties, in the forms used on the Internet. The use of such offers or services is not part of the Website, and their rules are determined by appropriate third parties.
9. The website www.profesorpips.com or subpages may contain links to partner websites. The service provider bears no responsibility for the content, or services available on the partners' website or decisions based on them.
10. partners' trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
11. partners' links are not recommendation to use services by the service provider
12. These Regulations set out, in particular, the rules for using the Website, the types and scope of Services, the conditions for the provision of Services, the conditions for concluding and terminating contracts for the provision of Services.
13. The Service Provider informs that the use of services provided electronically may be associated with a threat on the part of every Internet user, consisting of the possibility of introducing malicious software into the User's IT system and the acquisition and modification of his data by unauthorized persons. To minimize the risk of the above-mentioned threats, the User should use appropriate technical measures, in particular, anti-virus programs and firewalls.
14. The rules of providing other Services, as part of the Website may specify additional regulations or contracts.